Title: Mechanical Engineer
Read and interpret engineering level mechanical drawings using GD&T to communicate design requirements of schematics and specifications. Use Creo, and SolidWorks to export model details out to 2D drawings (ASME standard) for the purpose of fabrication, assembly and integration. Use knowledge of deformation processes, cutting, chip formation, cutter angles, fusion welding, and AGMA design code to assemble solid models of POS electronic equipment, fixtures, cable harness, brackets, mounts and assemblies. Use Laplace Transform and Fourier Series to test signal integrity to test SISO and MIMO. Use Arduino and LabView to perform bench characterization and support the test fixture development and MATLAB in designing and implementing test scripts. Use EES to perform combustion modeling, stack analysis, tolerance analysis, and force deflection thermodynamics of refrigeration and heat transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field;
- Knowledge of GD&T, Creo, Solid Works, and ASME standards;
- Knowledge of deformation processes, cutting, chip formation, cutter angles, fusion welding, and AGMA design code;
- Knowledge of Laplace Transform, Fourier Series, SISO, and MIMO; and
- Knowledge of Arduino, LabView, Matlab, and EES.
Location: 3240 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Innowi Inc., Attn. HR/ME, 3240 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054
Position Type: Full Time