Title: Hardware Design Engineer
Design electrical hardware for different modules, amplifiers, oscillators, voltage regulators, sensors, and passive components using Analog Circuit Design. Use knowledge of Mixed Signal Integrated circuit design to discrete and continuous time signal processing, transistor and system level simulation skills to predict device’s behavior under different types of signals. Design products which support any wireless technology using knowledge of Radio Frequency Filter Design. Analyze and optimize the clock and digital data performance on board using CMOS and VLSI System Design. Design and create the Layout and perform full layout versus schematic (LVS) and Design for manufacture (DFM) for ease in fabrication using Cadence Allegro.
* Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field;
* Knowledge of Analog Circuit Design;
* Knowledge of Mixed Signal Integrated circuit design;
* Knowledge of Radio Frequency Filter Design;
* Knowledge of CMOS and VLSI System Design; and
* Knowledge of Cadence.
Worksite: 3240 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Innowi Inc., Attn. HR/HDE, 3240 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Type: Full-time